Days

Assalamulaikum and hello stalkers readers.
So,this week im coming home :) But so many things happenend on this week.Sad,happy,tension and so many more.Hmm,first of all my hostel school debate was lost during to competition.Do you know we lost to Kampung Selamat school? Oh my i wanna said that they were really superb gila terror! yes for sure! they were deserved to win it.But,you know what? one of my friend who also in the debate compeition still unsatisfied with me.Dia siap tell all Aspuri form 3 about my bad.Ohmaigosh! seriously sakit hati gila bila dia buat macam nie.And thanks to her sebab i have getting more haters day by day.Why do you have to make me like this? Hang tau dak aku nie kawan hang? Hang tau dak selama nie aku punya la buat derk bila hg buat mcm tu mcm nie dkt aku and org lain.Tapi bila benda nie dah jadi teruk xkan aku nak biar kot?.Please la wei,change your attitude.I hate when my own friend doing to me like this.Hmm,next story balik daripada hostel kelmarin petang tengok-tengok Wann Rexroinpendra' and Trah Assan re-married relationship.Wahahah,okay tumpang bahagia untuk diorang :D.To them,hopefully korang bahagia.Seriously korang sweet gila!  and also to Wann Rexroinpendra',wahaha lala taknok kcau wann dh.nnti xpasal2 wann ckap lala jealous.sudah serik kena tagged dlm post smlm dgn org lain so jealous.wahaha XD.So.that's all for today.Bye

2 talks:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

liana sabar je la...
don't worry my madu...

Unknown berkata...

haha,terima kasih maduku :D
sangat2 terharu dengan anda :D